From friends already living in a tiny house to those just beginning to downsize, Tiny House Living Festival provides something for everyone.
- Learn DIY tips for building your own tiny house.
- Shop for a pro to design and build a tiny house for you.
- Listen to informative talks delivered by tiny house luminaries.
- Explore sustainable lifestyle products.
- Enjoy hands on workshops.
- Eat, drink, and meet other like-minded people.
- Food, drinks, entertainment and more!
- Get your tickets today and get ready to try tiny!
September 15-17, 2017
Ridgefield, Washington is just off the I5 freeway and is a beautiful bedroom community for metropolitan Portland, OR, just 30 minutes away. It is an obvious choice for the second Tiny House Living Festival.